Thursday, January 6, 2011

My Top Grad School

I started looking for grad schools last year and now I have at least four schools that I am interested in. I REALLY want to go to University of Maryland, Baltimore, MD. I get so excited just think about the school and their social work program. One of their focus is families and I know that I want to work with children and families. I have a heart to help low income families and to provide them with services that will help them in society. As I look through all the programs and the activities that UMB offers, I know that this  is where I belong. I like is that they offer graduate students a chance to study abroad in India. I have always wanted to study abroad and I believe it would be great to study social work in India.

I can't wait to visit this school. I think I will also LOVE the city of Baltimore.

1 comment:

  1. Not sure if you've considered Los Angeles, but I'm a grad student a UCLA. I also blog about my experience in the program as well. Let me know if you ever have any questions!

    http://thenudgepatrol.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete